I was blessed to be in the audience for (my forever) First Lady Michelle Obama’s Brooklyn stop on her Becoming book tour. If you admire her, I don’t have to tell you how incredibly amazing she is in all aspects of womanhood and as a human being. If you don’t then we probably have very little in common.
My biggest takeaways from her talk and her book:
- Yes! I Am Becoming…for as long as I choose to be. There’s no age limit on growth, change, and manifesting what I want.
- I define me. I don’t live under the weight of other people’s limitations.
- A requirement of living my best life is having ride-or-die girlfriends.
Her message is very validating for the way I CHOOSE to live my life. If part or all of above is aspirational for you, then you may need a life coach. I say ‘may’ because coaching…at least MY coaching…is for women Ready to Act on their aspirations.
Through everything challenge, road block, and underestimation…
So do I. So can you.
It’s a decision.
Get Your Life.
P.S. If you’re ready to start your BECOMING journey, I’d love to help. Here are three options:
- If you’re serious about change happening NOW, put yourself on my calendar to talk life strategy by clicking here, ConnectWithRene.com
- Still exploring? Join my free facebook group, The Midlife Manifest here or…
- Subscribe to this weekly blog, crenecoach.com