As promised, here’s your first video to get you started, https://youtu.be/Qj5tL8O3d_I (10 minutes).
Annnndddd….There’s a facebook page where I’ll be posting daily to provide more support. Join here, https://www.facebook.com/groups/354484758365782/
Want the written backup? Read below. Treat yourself by setting aside 30 minutes to an hour to answer these questions in a beautiful journal while sitting in your favorite chair.
Start Where You Are:
- Check in with your thoughts about goal setting and allow yourself to remain open to the process.
- What are your top desires? Most people want more time or more money. What’s the feeling behind your desires? Do you really need more… or better management of what you have? (There’s no right or wrong.)
- What’s stopping you from getting what you want?
- Have you ever strived for something and didn’t feel very fulfilled when you got it?
Warm-Up Exercise: Three Sentences
- My favorite feelings are…?
- I’m worried about…?
- I’m proud of…?
Self Compassion Exercise
- How do others help me?
- How do I help others? How do I feel when I help others?
- What do I know to be true about me, about what I’m capable of?
Most of us are compassionate beings. Do you extend the compassion you show for others to yourself? As they instruct on flights, “Put on your own oxygen mask first.” If you can’t breathe, you can’t help anyone else breathe!
As you begin to determine your Core Desired Feelings, this list of feeling words may be helpful, https://drive.google.com/file/d/1keL482y4_SfizqbC8ywGyj9oTqVHPPDG/view?usp=sharing
Read the Declaration of Deserving below, out loud. Substitute ‘I’ for ‘you’.